October 3, 2016
Account Executive Atlantic Region
Coras is a leading global provider of digital Enterprise Portfolio Management solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to align business & IT with their mission. Our software aggregates all of hidden IT channels from spreadsheets to SQL. We’re driven by a deep understanding of our clients management needs—because we’re portfolio managers too. We solve the challenge to deliver real-time information from all business functions to each stakeholder by connecting to existing tools, data and culture. At Coras we believe in improving every day and no other Portfolio Management tool invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients cutting-edge technology at their fingertips.
The Account Executive generates, identifies and closes sales for Coras within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts. As the individual who represents Coras and drives revenue, this person must be a self-starter with a proven track record of creating a large pipeline of business within a short period of time. The successful candidate must also have a proven ability to close deals quickly but that also result in a successful customer relationship.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
- Develop strategic territory business plan.
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system.
- Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales (SaaS/PaaS) experience.
- Strong preference for Digital Marketing sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales excellence.
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Experience selling at the "C" level – COO/CFO is a plus.