March 7, 2017
Coras is changing the way companies do business. We are a global leader in solutions that transform and improve the way organizations run and manage their business. The company works with public and private organizations reaching more than one million users around the world to provide solutions that address individual and industry work management challenges. Coras takes a “business-first” approach in helping customers build on a dynamic framework of applications and platforms to achieve unprecedented levels of operational efficiencies, accelerated time to market, and cost optimization.
You will be engaged in all facets of pre-sales technical engagements, from demonstrations, proof of concepts, to request for proposal (RFP) responses, and pre-implementation troubleshooting. You will support sales staff to include site walk through followed with leading technical discussions where you will be expected to deliver a high level solution design and correct/adjust it or justify its state as alternatives are suggested. You will design technical requirements and recommend appropriate solutions based on our customers’ business and technical needs as well lead technical discussions.
- Set up and lead solution demonstrations for customers and prospects
- Lead technical presentations for customers and prospects
- Act as a customer resource, building on a depth of knowledge of relevant industries and needs
- Document customer business requirements and document a locations physical characteristics during site surveys
- Conversationally adapt multiple technologies simultaneously to unique customer needs as a high level solution for discussion on the fly, then transpose them into hardware design documents for the development/deployment teams
- Identify threats to successful solution roll out unique to every situation
- Lead problem resolution, identify appropriate resources, and proactively develop contingency plans
- Keep up with current trends and standards, along with technical, product, and sales training as required.
- Develop an understanding of relevant competitive solutions, products, and services.
- Help shape the product road map by communicating client requests and needs back to the product and engineering teams.
- Other tasks as assigned
Work Experience Requirements:
- Strong experience working in a high-paced velocity sales model
- Energetic, aggressive, focused and a highly motivated self-starter.
- Strong relationship builder and a strong personal desire to win.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a track record of developing relationships with key personnel.
- In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in at least one of the following areas of specialization: Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Project Management (PM), Program Management Office (PMO).
- Expertise in virtual and in-person client/prospect meetings and presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with strong organizational skills.
- Team player mentality but able to work independently as required.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, questioning and communication skills (written and oral).
- Some travel required
- Minimum of three industry and product certifications preferred
- Three to five years’ experience in a technical environment, with hands-on knowledge of hardware staging and configuration and product support
- Bachelor’s degree preferred