March 7, 2017
Coras is changing the way companies do business. We are a global leader in solutions that transform and improve the way organizations run and manage their business. The company works with public and private organizations reaching more than one million users around the world to provide solutions that address individual and industry work management challenges. Coras takes a “business-first” approach in helping customers build on a dynamic framework of applications and platforms to achieve unprecedented levels of operational efficiencies, accelerated time to market, and cost optimization.
The Sales Representative generates, identifies and closes sales for Coras within a specific subset of a geographical region or named accounts. As the individual who represents Coras and drives revenue, this person must be a self-starter with a proven track record of creating a large pipeline of business within a short period of time. The successful candidate must also have a proven ability to close deals quickly but that also result in a successful customer relationship.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified sub-region or list of named accounts.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling.
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
- Develop strategic sub-territory business plan.
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
Work Experience Requirements:
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- 3+ years of inside enterprise software sales (SaaS/PaaS) experience
- Proven track record of sales excellence.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Experience selling at the "C" level – COO/CFO is a plus.
- 0-20% travel
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency