May 26, 2017
Senior Director of Professional Services
CORAS is a dynamic Business App environment. We are seeking a highly-motivated Senior Director of Professional Services to oversee long-term retention of customers. This role is responsible for leading the global, post-sale customer experience, ensuring that quality of service continues to be a differentiator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Director of Professional Services has executive ownership of all new customer implementations, ongoing customer training, and custom consulting/professional services. The primary focus will be on leading a scalable organization that enables the company to implement new customers quickly, respond to customer inquiries rapidly and professionally, and drive high levels of customer satisfaction which differentiates CORAS from our competitors and results in long-term customer retention.
Work Experience Requirements:
This position requires a dynamic personality that enjoys working with people and achieves high degree of satisfaction whether working with highly technical or business users, always ensuring the customer experience is positive. This is a role for a person with strong technical troubleshooting capabilities who is willing to take ownership of customer issues and able to investigate and test possible solutions.
To qualify for this position, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with leading services organization in a growing software company with international presence;
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a passion for consistently delighting customers;
- Works well as a strong leader of highly charged self-starters;
- Must have experience in developing scalable workflows that can be implemented globally, for technical support and new customer implementation based on metrics and data;
- Ability to interact with frustrated customers and quickly restore confidence in "escalation" situations;
- Familiarity and practical expertise with various customer-enablement technologies such as customer self-service tools, on-line training tools, customer success management platforms, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field. Master's preferred.