March 29, 2017
Software Support Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The CORAS Support Engineer is one of the first lines of communication for our company. Our Customers rely on this person to be the voice of reason and calm when they have a question. The CORAS support engineer will possess a high degree of responsiveness, care and product knowledge. They are critical to our success.
The CORAS Support Engineer is responsible for:
- Building the customer experience via support
- Timely due diligence and care of customer support questions, support is delivered via email and telephone
- Resolving challenges due to infrastructure related installation cloud-based or on-premises locations;
Work Experience Requirements:
This position requires a dynamic personality that enjoys working with people and achieves high degree of satisfaction whether working with highly technical or business users, always ensuring the customer experience is positive. This is a role for a person with strong technical troubleshooting capabilities who is willing to take ownership of customer issues and able to investigate and test possible solutions.
To qualify for this position, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Excellent speaking and business writing skills, with the ability to communicate to both the Business and Technical audiences;
- Ability to apply concrete solutions to abstract business concepts and bring clarity to support situations;
- Work independently but able to share information and escalate items when needed;
- Experience in problem solving and documenting solutions in a technical environment with a willingness to perform research to understand issues;
- Background working with web-based technologies.
This position requires a solid understanding of the following technologies:
- Call Center and/or technical support experience;
- Active Directory and Windows administration helpful;
- Database experience (SQL, MongoDB, other) is a plus;
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint as well as Microsoft Office is useful;
- History working with users in Microsft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services (AWS) valuable.
- College Degree preferred, not required.