June 8, 2016
Coras is changing the way companies do business. We are a global leader in solutions that transform and improve the way organizations run and manage their business. The company works with public and private organizations reaching more than one million users around the world to provide solutions that address individual and industry work management challenges. Coras takes a “business-first” approach in helping customers build on a dynamic framework of applications and platforms to achieve unprecedented levels of operational efficiencies, accelerated time to market, and cost optimization.
Contribute as a team member to the core development of Coras platform technologies.
This position requires a person who will:
- Learn new technologies quickly and apply them to the development work at hand.
- Take direction well, and be capable of self-directed work when appropriate.
- Work in a fast paced agile software development environment.
- Guide the technical design and implementation of software solutions.
- Mentor mid-level and junior software engineers.
- Meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Develop systems, platforms, and/or APIs that drive our company products.
- Maintain, test, and debug existing products and code.
- Provide technical assistance to Application Developers building solutions on core platforms.
- Document software and practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Time management and reporting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Advanced working knowledge of relational database systems. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- General understanding of other types of database system. NoSQL, Object Oriented SQL.
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills.
- Good understanding and working practice in either traditional software development lifecycle or agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to provide information on the detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.