Coras, a pioneer in Work Management since 2003, announced today that the Coras software solution for work management is now available in the Google...
CORAS Releases a Superior Home Page Users
Coras, a pioneer in Work Management since 2003, updates the software’s Home page for better work management and business agility.
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE||Contact: Eric Baughman (703) 797 1881 #110
McLean, VA – March 27, 2018 – CORAS, a pioneer in Work Management since 2003, has updated the software's Home page for better work management and business agility.
Starting CORAS Users Off Strong from Log In:
Logging in to CORAS, a user has a targeted experience based on whether they have work assigned to them, or they are part of a group to whom work is assigned. CORAS has further improved the Home experience by dividing the views into two perspectives:
• My Groups - based on the work for which the logged-in user is a Team Member. Users see their "groups" of work in the aggregate, enabling them to easily view and action all their work across groups and teams, and drill-down on details as needed - all from one place. New features include:
- My Groups filter displaying only Groups for which logged in user is a Team Member.
- Group Cards with total tasks and Tasks Assigned to You.
- Brainstorm with following features:
Brainstorm items only visible to the logged-in user, and can be added to any grouping.
- Lanes - Easy way to capture and organize work via a highly visual, structured breakdown. The Lanes are filterable based on a selected Group (e.g. project).
- Map - Mind map style view of work structure with actionable navigation/drill-down.
- Board - Grouping "top level" board view to see the overall status of grouping and drag-and-drop throughout work stages to project completion via the board.
• My Work Items - also provides an aggregate view of user’s work but is based on individual items. This enables users to see their work and take action independent of the group structure. They may move items to completion based on the Board view, or manage items based on date via the Aging view or Resources view.
"Transparency and focus are two key attributes to good work management and business agility," said Eric Baughman, Director of Product Management. "By taking a user-centric approach, a team member logs in to CORAS and finds their assignments. They aren't hunting for their work, rather they can focus on completing the task at hand." For further information, go to https://go.coras.com/go or contact us at (703) 797 1881 #41.
CORAS offers solutions in mid-market and enterprise level companies, including a flexible foundation for running your business; giving managers, project managers, and other stakeholders the tools they need to effectively manage their projects. This core project management functionality is supported by a wealth of other key features, including BI/Analytics and Process Improvement. CORAS additionally offers instructor-led training, as well as self-service, learning centers, online forums and other optimal resources.